1. Data we processing
1.1. We do not collect your personal data using the Site.
1.2. All data collected on the Site is provided and received in an anonymized form (hereinafter referred to as “Anonymous Data”).
1.3. Anonymous data includes the following information that does not allow to identify you:
1.3.1. Information that you provide about yourself on your own using the fillable forms of the Site, including name or phone number and/or email address.
1.3.2. Data that is transferred in an anonymized form in automatic mode, depending on the settings of the software you use.
1.4. The Administration has the right to establish requirements for the composition of the Anonymous data, that are collected using the Site. This is expressed in the need to correctly fill in the fields of contact forms, as well as using fields with the «mandatory field» function. We do this in order to guarantee the receipt of the User’s email address.
1.5. If certain information is not marked as required, its provision or disclosure is subject to User at his own discretion and on his own initiative.
1.7. You acknowledge and accept the possibility of using third-party software on the Site, as a result of which such third parties can receive and transmit the data specified in clause 1.3 in an anonymized form.
This third-party software includes Google Analytics visitor statistics collection systems.
1.8. The composition and conditions for collecting Anonymous Data using third-party software are determined directly by their copyright holders and may include:
- Browser data (type, version, cookies);
- Device data and its location;
- Operating system data (type, version, screen resolution);
- Request data (time, referral source, IP address).
1.9. The Administration is not responsible for the procedure for using the Anonymous data of User by third parties.
2. Purposes of the data processing
2.1. The Administration uses the data for only one purpose:
2.1.1. Processing incoming requests and communication with the User.
2.1.2. The Administration does not use the User’s data for information services, including mailing advertising or information materials, marketing and statistical research or targeting of advertising materials on the Site.
3. Data protection requirements
3.1. The Administration stores data and ensures their protection from unauthorized access and distribution in accordance with internal rules and regulations.
3.2. The information received is kept confidential, unless it is made publicly available by the User, as well as when the technologies and software used on the Site third parties, or the settings of the software used by the User provide for an open exchange with by these persons and/or other participants and users of the Internet.
3.3. In order to improve the quality of work, the Administration has the right to store log files on actions, committed by the User as part of the use of the Site within 1 (One) year.
4. Data transfer
4.1. The Administration has the right to transfer data to third parties in the following cases:
- The User has expressed his consent to such actions, including cases when the User applies the settings the software used, which does not restrict the provision of certain information;
- The transfer is necessary as part of the User’s use of the Site functionality;
- The transfer is required in accordance with the purposes of data processing;
- In case of the transfer of the Site to the possession, use or ownership of a third party;
- At the request of a court or other authorized state body within the procedure established by law;
- To protect the rights and legitimate interests of the Administration in case of violations committed by the User.